You need to be logged in to see this profile
- Why does granulation occur on the surface of the Sun – has it got anything to do with rapidly changing magnetic fields? (1 Comment)
- How do we identify that quantum wavefunctions apply to macroscopic objects and not just to one particle at a time?
- When an object (A) casts a shadow and another object (B) is moved to a position about halfway between A and its shadow, (1 Comment)
- Was the evidence for cold fusion fabricated or did Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons make mistakes in their
- Can hiccups be dangerous?
- Do you feel much pressure to discover things?
- Light from distant source in observable universe reaches us in 13.75 billion light years; could redshift be caused by (1 Comment)
- Is there a theoretical maximum possible light intensity? Why, or why not? (1 Comment)
- out of the 15 stats of matter how many can be found on earth and where can the others be found (1 Comment)
- Would it be theoretically possible to deduce the masses and distances of the other planets in our Solar System solely