Welcome to I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here!
Why does granulation occur on the surface of the Sun – has it got anything to do with rapidly changing magnetic fields? (1 Comment)
How do we identify that quantum wavefunctions apply to macroscopic objects and not just to one particle at a time?
Was the evidence for cold fusion fabricated or did Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons make mistakes in their
Can hiccups be dangerous?
hey sheila have you herd the bollywood song sheila ki jawani if you have that is so awsome, we both can connect ny (1 comment)
When an object (A) casts a shadow and another object (B) is moved to a position about halfway between A and its shadow, (1 comment)
Light from distant source in observable universe reaches us in 13.75 billion light years; could redshift be caused by (1 comment)
how far is earth from the sun? (1 comment)
out of the 15 stats of matter how many can be found on earth and where can the others be found (1 comment)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?