Welcome to I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here!
- Why does granulation occur on the surface of the Sun – has it got anything to do with rapidly changing magnetic fields? (1 Comment)
- How do we identify that quantum wavefunctions apply to macroscopic objects and not just to one particle at a time?
- When an object (A) casts a shadow and another object (B) is moved to a position about halfway between A and its shadow, (1 Comment)
- Was the evidence for cold fusion fabricated or did Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons make mistakes in their
- Can hiccups be dangerous?