- Why does granulation occur on the surface of the Sun – has it got anything to do with rapidly changing magnetic fields? (1 Comment)
- How do we identify that quantum wavefunctions apply to macroscopic objects and not just to one particle at a time?
- When an object (A) casts a shadow and another object (B) is moved to a position about halfway between A and its shadow, (1 Comment)
- Was the evidence for cold fusion fabricated or did Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons make mistakes in their
- Can hiccups be dangerous?
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! The competition was incredibly tight in Space Zone. After … Continue reading
Posted on March 25, 2011 by ModShane in News |
The competition is hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure! The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is… SUZIE This leaves only Sheila and Adam to fight it out … Continue reading
Posted on March 24, 2011 by in News |
You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes! And now it’s time for the second eviction. The next scientist to leave will be… ROBERT Sorry to see you go after all your hard work. … Continue reading
Posted on March 23, 2011 by ModShane in News |
It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go. We are … Continue reading
Posted on March 22, 2011 by ModShane in News |